JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a Hotpoint HFO3T222WGX Standard Dishwasher. We're

Hi there - We have a Hotpoint HFO3T222WGX Standard Dishwasher. We're having our kitchen refurbished so the plumber has temporarily installed it in the downstairs loo. It was hardwired. Can I simply attach a plug to this to get it to work please? If so, can you please tell me what type of plug I need please? Many thanks
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Hotpoint dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No - it's just "off" at the moment because the plumber has disconnected it from the hardwired connection. I just need to work out what I can do to hook it back up electronically. It was working fine before being disconnected.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was disconnected today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No - think the query above has all the relevant info

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Are you referring to the electrical connection?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
just the electrical connection please. The plumber has done everything else.

Ok then yes you can just fit a normal 3 pin plug on to the wires, and make sure the plug is fused to 13A, and it should work as normal.

Please let me know if you need anything further.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Brilliant - thank you.

Please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page.