JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an Elica Nicholas Tesla Hob. My electrician has wired

I have an Elica Nicholas Tesla Hob. My electrician has wired in & plates are working but extractor is not. Can you help us?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: It's a new hob, connected week before last. Electrician couldn't come back again until today to sort out
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: My electrician is here standing next to me. He will do the wiring/rewiring
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that the central extractor is not working

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What is the model number of the hob?

As per the call I understand this will not be handled as a warranty repair as the item is faulty, however as per discussions the X/Y wires need to be connected.

Do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.