JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My bosch dishwasher runs for most of the cycle but cuts out

Customer Question

My bosch dishwasher runs for most of the cycle but cuts out near the end with water left at the bottom. I have to cancel the programme and then start it again a few times to empty the water. each time i start it the pump makes three attempts to start, removing a little each time. Its only when this has been done a few times and there is no water left will the pump start properly and run a cycle again. It will then run until near the end again until the same thing happens
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years. smv40gb30c
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if possible. I have had an engineer out twice who said there was a small bit of food in the impeller. It didn't work after he left both times. I had already checked for that anyway
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 months ago.

Ok, if you run a pre-wash\rinse cycle does that complete without incident or do you also see water pooling?

Expert:  JamesI replied 3 months ago.

Ive not heard from you in some time do you still require assistance or happy for me to mark the question as resolved?