KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

HaveSMS50TO2GB/13 Bosch dishwasher red Check water light on

HaveSMS50TO2GB/13 Bosch dishwasher red Check water light on not flashing have changed solenoid but fault persists water pressure ok what do I check next
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No error codes age 5 years +
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started recently changed water inlet solenoid filter and water pressure
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Thats it

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the automated phone call request.

This indicates water has leaked in the base of appliance and activated the anti flood device.

You will have to pull it out and tip it backwards by around 45 degrees so excess water drains off.

Reconnect and plug it back, it should work.

If the problem occurs again,you will have to check what is causing the leak.

Let me know how it goes.

____________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Kevin I have done the tipping of the machine but not worked how do I gain access to back of machine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Keven very slow typing first for me

OK, so it worked ?