Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have pyrchase, I have purchased a samsung american fridge

Customer Question

i have pyrchase
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have purchased a samsung american fridge freeze rmodelR550 I have connected the war ter supply to the
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: I have coonected the water supply when i swichh on the water supply it leak from the the book says to urnoff the valve to yhe water supply I donot know here is the vlve to turn 0ff please advicw
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?