Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a new world 60edoc double oven electric cooker.

Customer Question

I have a new world 60edoc double oven electric cooker. Following a power cut, the clock was flashing and I have tried to reset it. Guides only show the 3 button cooker. Mine has only two - +/-. More annoying is that the cooker alarm seems to be set and I can’t find how to cancel it. Thus alarm rings unwantedly which is very annoying.
JA: What happened just before your oven displayed this message?
Customer: I had set the time (somehow) when I got the cooker. I can’t say what happened before - I don’t tend to look at the clock often. It is cancelling the alarm ringing which is increasingly maddening. The display shows the (wrong) time and has the’bell’
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried to set the clock, but it defaults to the wrong time. It appears I have set the timer as the bell flashes on the display. It’s been going on for about six days and the only way I can stop the ringing is to switch off the power.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Other than I’m feeling pretty useless and stupid, no.
Expert:  Daniel replied 8 days ago.

Can you double check the model number please as the model number you posted brings up an oven that doesnt have a timer unit on it.