Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

How do you change water pump on bissell deluxe carpet

Customer Question

How do you change water pump on bissell deluxe carpet cleaner
JA: Do you know the model of your Bissell carpet cleaner? How old is it?
Customer: It’s a 1694-E bissell powerwash deluxe
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bissell carpet cleaner? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The attachment works fine,the water comes out and sucks up.underneath where the brush is,the belt and a small piece that I think the belt goes onto,it looks as if that small part might have broken off as there’s small black plastic particles coming off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Could it be the pump that doesn’t work,or wouldn’t the attachment work either if the pump had gone?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How long does it take to get connected please?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 5 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?