Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have installed a new clock timer which is working

Customer Question

Hi I have installed a new clock timer which is working perfectly. But some reason both ovens have stopped working. No spark or gas smell from the oven.
JA: What's the brand and model of your oven? How old is it?
Customer: Rangemaster 110 leisure
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i fixed the new clock two days ago and today tried to use the oven when I discovered the problem
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not tha I can think of. I have checked and made sure to switch off the auto mode
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
please
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

The clock will control the ovens, I assume you have set the time on the timer, and all wires are properly connected to the PCB?