Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have put a load I. A Lindi 100 machine and seem to have

Customer Question

I have put a load I. A Lindi 100 machine and seem to have selected the wrong wash. I wrongly assumes
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: ive put a wash on a 60 degree eco wash by mistake. It’s been going for four hours now! How can I stop it?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, what can I try? If I turn it off T the main the door won’t open will it?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No , just how to end the programme
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 7 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

Sorry just logged in and checked your question sitting here.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the automated phone call request.

If you still need help, please provide its complete model number