Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

How do I turn dow, The brand is Bosch under counter freezer.

Customer Question

How do I turn dow
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: The brand is Bosch under counter freezer. Not sure of age as in house when purchased, no instructions, although it looks in good condition. There are three buttons to low level left hand green, centre red & right hand red.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried one of the buttons (can't remember which one) but it turned freezer off & I lost the contents.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is a temp type switch but I am elderly & it is very low down & my sight is not so good.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
Please read the entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
I hope you are doing well, is there any way you can provide me with the model number of the appliance?