Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My machine is not working, it is making a strange noise and

Customer Question

My machine is not working, it is making a strange noise and won't spin, it keeps coming up with error on it
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hoover Dynamic Next, i only bought at the end of last year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have turned it off and tried to start it again, but it keeps making a strange noise. This has happened a few times before and after i turned it off and turned it back on again it was fine, but now it's making a strange noise and won't do anything, there is still washing in my machine with the water still in it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am a disabled woman on my own and need someone to come and look at this machine.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the automated phone call request.

What is the error code displayed ?

Please provide its complete model number