KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a Moffat Module 90 Gas cooker the grill ignition is

I have a Moffat Module 90 Gas cooker the grill ignition is permanently trying to ignite the grill when the control switch is off. The cooker is old
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: About 10 days
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can if not an engineer
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It constantly make a clicking noise which is normal when you are igniting grill but not other wise

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the automated phone call request.

This usually happens due to faulty thermostat and/or control board.

However, as it works fine so it is likely thermostat is faulty and will need replacement.

The cost of repair will be around £150 including repair.

____________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.