Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Can you tell me how to correctly wire a Beko condenser

Customer Question

Can you tell me how to correctly wire a Beko condenser tumble dryer DCU 7230 B on off button please
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Beko DCU 7230 B
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just need to know the correct placements for the connectors at the back of the button
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 days ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 days ago.

Ive attached a picture of the on/off switch which shows the wiring. Its not very clear but you should be able to work it out.

As the orange wire is the back left of the switch.

The brown is the back right.

So you can work out the front wires from there.

Hope this helps you, let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Daniel replied 4 days ago.

Just wondering how you got on with this as the question is still open, Did you manage to rewire the switch?