Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have just replaced the belt on my model tvfm 70 bgp dryer

Customer Question

i have just replaced the belt on my model tvfm 70 bgp dryer ser no###-##-####but have disconnected the wires to my control unit and am not sure i have connected them back up correctly as i am blowing fuses when i attempt powering up. can you talk me through reconnecting the wiring?
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: hotpoint 7kgb tfm70 aquarius possibly
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as i said i replaced the broken belt but pulled off the electrical connections to the control unit in doing so. although i recorded their position i may have reconnected them wrongly. can you advise to the correct position and colour code of the wiring?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: only that it is blowing fuses
Expert:  Daniel replied 7 days ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?

If so can you double check the model number as thats not a correct model.

Also can you post the serial number as well please.