Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

That was really quick! sorry - I will need to get this

Customer Question

That was really quick!
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: sorry - I will need to get this information and re-contact you tomorrow. Damien Knight
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I moved the dishwasher out of its workspace in order to unblock the waste pipe. When I moved it back and plugged the power in, the indicator lights do not light up. I have tried pressing the re-set button. I can hear the pump come on for about half a minute - the floor of the dishwasher is dry. Does it need to be primed?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I do not think so. I can send the model number tomorrow.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 days ago.
Please read the entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 5 days ago.
I hope you are doing well, please send the model number when you can.