Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

Bottom drawer in freezer broke hoover hrfa54w, 5 years, It’s

Customer Question

Bottom drawer in freezer broke hoover hrfa54w
JA: How old is your Hoover freezer?
Customer: 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s only the bottom drawer i want a new drawer i don’t mind paying
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just how can i get a new drawer
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
Please read the entire message before respondingHi there, my name is*****’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
You can pick up a drawer here
https://www.4hoover.co.uk/fridge-freezer/hrfa54w-34001631/catalogue.pl?path=600298&model_ref=11866208
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and remember to rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of chargeThank you and have a blessed day
Tamar
Expert:  Tamar D replied 3 days ago.

Is everything alright? I never heard back so I wanted to check on you.
If all is well please do remember to rate
if you have other questions feel free to ask them