Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have a Bosch xx6 1200 Express. We tried to start it but

We have a Bosch xx6 1200 Express. We tried to start it but above ready in 55 minutes box a key symbol has appeared. Machine never gone wrong before
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It was bought in March 2010 other reference WAE24364
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: What is the problem
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We simply put items to be washed in machine. Switched it on and refused to start. Key symbol appeared

If you see the key sign lit up then this is just the childlock thats activated.

To turn it off all you need to do is press and hold the start button for several seconds and it will turn the key sign off.

Once thats off you can then use the washer as normal from there.

Try that and see how it goes and let me know.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Daniel......thank you so much. Seems to be working ok...Mary
Nice one. Glad to hear it’s working and thanks for letting me know.If you could remember to click the star rating at the top of the page that would be great.Many thanks