Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a side by side American style fridge freezer

Hi, I have a side by side American style fridge freezer RS21DGRS. Ive tried to get a replacement water filter from Partmaster co uk They have provided a blue cap filter that looks the same but it doesn't fit in . Having talked with them they have said the red cap ref Part No FL 293G is no longer made. Do you know if this is correct?
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: I've given the fridge freezer reference above + the ref on the current filter?
JA: How long have you had your RS21DGRS?
Customer: We bought it in 2006
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: The filter sent has a reference SAMHAFIN2P
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT really just want to know if there is a currently available rreplacement internal filter
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Have you got all the information from me that you need. If the filters are still available can you tell me where to buy them please
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
HOw do I talk to you by phone, if that would be quicker?

You can still get Filter FL293G for this as Amazon sell them.

Click here for the filter from Amazon as they have it in stock

Hope this helps you.