Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Siemens Warming Tray HW290562B has stopped working. The

Customer Question

my Siemens Warming Tray HW290562B has stopped working. The blue light comes on for a few moments when you turn the tray on and then goes off, if you open the drawer the blue light flashes and the glass surface is not warm at all.
JA: How old is your Siemens appliance?
Customer: Sept 2011
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just happened a week or so ago. I have checked the element for continuity and that seems OK,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am capable to replace components etc if a faulty one can be diagnosed and sourced.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 30 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
No thanks. I didn't like the request for more money so I don't want to continue.