Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

I HAVE THE DELONGHI ESAM 4200 WHEN DESCALING DOES THE

Customer Question

I HAVE THE DELONGHI ESAM 4200 WHEN DESCALING DOES THE MACHINE NEED TO BE TURNED OF FROM THE FRONT TO DESCAL. THANK YOU JOHN SCOTT
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi appliance? How old is it?
Customer: A COUPLE MONTHS OLD
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ITS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED TO DESCAL IT AM ASSUMING ITS GOT TO BE SWICHED OF FROM THE FRONT
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I JUST WANT TO NO WETHER ITS GOT TO BE SWICHED ON FROM THE BACK OR JUST THE BACK
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Tamar D replied 1 month ago.
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 1 month ago.
Hi there! I hope you are doing well.
This will run you through the entire process of descaling

https://youtu.be/MLff4EpFBu4
Expert:  Tamar D replied 27 days ago.

Is everything alright? I didn't hear back from you so I wanted to make sure!
If you had any other question please feel free to ask and I will make sure I get back to you asap!
Otherwise, All I ask is that you take just a few seconds and remember to rate the question postively with the stars on the top left.
Hopefully I earned 5 stars today =). That way JustAnswer will credit me as the expert for answering your question
You can ask a follow up question after rating my services in the same box free of charge with no time constraints
Thanks & have a blessed day
- Tamar