How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22305
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Daniel is online now

I bought a Diplomat stainless steel single gas oven in 2005

This answer was rated:

I bought a Diplomat stainless steel single gas oven in 2005 and it now needs a new seal. I only have the Component Number for the oven which was ADP0150. Is this stuff
JA: How old is your Diplomat oven?
Customer: Bought it in 2005
JA: How long has this been going on with your Diplomat oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the seal has perished. I now let out the property and need to get it fixed or replaced but need to know the measurements so I can buy like for like.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the component number was ADP0150 - are you able to identify the model from this please?


The ADP0150 you posted is the actuall model number of the oven.

So for the door seal the part number is###-##-####/p>

The cheapest ive found is about £20 on Ebay or £24 on Amazon

Click here for the seal from Amazon

Hope that helps you.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Amazingly brilliant response - wow!

Your very welcome.

Daniel and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you