JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an, I have a RB29fwjndsa fridge freezer. The alarm

I have an
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I have a RB29fwjndsa fridge freezer. The alarm has started to go off on a regular basis but stops after beeping about six times over six separate ocassions. We have had the freek
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have a RB 29fwjndsa fridge freezer which we love ever since we bought it a few months ago. However it has started to beep ( alarm I presume) on a regular basis . This is only a recent thing and it stops after beeping several times on about six separate occasions.Nothing in the manual to help. Kind regards. Sid Gibson
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Samsung rb29fw
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Switching off and on, altering temperature levels but does not seem to work

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What temp is the fridge and freezer running at currently.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The temperatures are -19 and +3c

Ok this suggests the door sensor may be fault if its alarming as it thinks the door is left open.

The fact the temp is being regulated your not seeing a build up of frost would all point to a faulty contact sensor, especially if the fault reoccurs and no particular pattern.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you - that would seem a logical reason. I assume that I will need the contact sensor replaced? It is still under warranty

Yes this is a hardware fault, and most likely a faulty contact reed switch, so would be something the warranty team on 0333(###) ###-####/a> can address for you with an engineer visit.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you - I will take this forward now