Christopher Coleman
Christopher Coleman, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Big River Service Center
66637759

Used it this morning, now has stopped on a wash? Beko

Customer Question

Used it this morning, now has stopped on a wash ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Beko WM94145W, sorry dont know the age
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Beko appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only started today, switched on and off, no joy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: switch it on the lights come on to say ready, press the start button, it says it's starting and then the bot***** *****ghts starts to flash to say end.
JA: How old is your Beko lighting?
Customer: dont know sorry
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: reset and start
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 8 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Do you still need assistance?

Experts here are not employees and I answer the questions everyone left behind. If you no longer need assistance please let me know and I will send the question to customer service for closure. If you still need help remember that I have several dozen questions to answer so PLEASE be patient and I will get assist you ASAP.

If you have any problems or need additional assistance ONCE WE FINISH I would be happy to come back in and the system will notify me if you post again. Otherwise please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Chris yes please

Ok, this is one of 2 error and that is the lid latch is not detecting the lid closed in which case you can push on the lid and clear the fault usually or a bad pressure switch which is cheap and easy to fix. I would start with the pressure switch since I get a dozen fail a day on here and then in my own shop too.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi Chris, have sorted this out, this cable and connector had been in contact with water

That would do it too of course. Much more rare than the usual though...