Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Samsung American type fridge model RS21FCNS. The

Customer Question

Hi we have a Samsung American type fridge model RS21FCNS. The freezers fine but the fridge does not seem to be cooling despite us doing the reset. We wanted to book a service by a qualified Samsung approved tech.
JA: How old is your Samsung fridge?
Customer: we live in Lymm south Manchester. Can you please advise. Thank you. Mr & mrs Randev
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s been making noises for a long time. It’s about 12 years old. We’ve just done reset
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No it’s otherwise in good condition
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

When you say you did a reset talk me through the steps you performed, secondly does the fan in the fridge appear to be running?