Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The primary air slide has jammed and will not unscrew.

Customer Question

The primary air slide has jammed and will not unscrew. Please advise me what to do or put me in touch with someone who can. I live in Oban at Pa34. 4 th
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Brunswick multi fuel stove. The part number appears to be FFX020
JA: How long has this been going on with your stove? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have it fired up today and closed the slide this afternoon. Will it ease as the stove cools. The inner part of the slide has been very stiff for a while
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am 79 and on my own. I can use tools. The screw that holds it together is very worn and I am frightened it will break
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 17 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

Do you still need assistance?