KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a Bosch Excel 8 Vario Perfect. It has locked with

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Excel 8 Vario Perfect. It has locked with washing inside. The front info panel says NO a key symbol and temperature 40 + spin speed 1200. It also gives a beeb beep sound. There is no pipe kinking so water should be available. What can I do?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Justanswer … my name is Kevin and I will help you today!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance; I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please ignore the automated phone call request.

If you ask a follow‑up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return.

Press and hold the START/PAUSE button for around 10 seconds to unlock the control.

____________________________________________________________

If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You!