Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

I have just purchased a belling double electric oven ... it

Customer Question

I have just purchased a belling double electric oven ... it has been wired in and I can only get the top oven to work .... if the light is working in the top oven why would it not be working in bottom oven
JA: Do you know the model of your Belling oven?
Customer: B1702fp
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I purchased last week ... connected today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s had electric supply fitted ... and even just selecteing oven light on main fan oven is not working But grill top oven the light is
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have just realised the clock needs setting to manual ...have done this and all seems ok now
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
You can cancel the query ... after reading manual I have rectified issue . Can you please confirm the £5 was a one off payment and my details are not kept .?
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 12 days ago.
Can you confirm the clock is set and the controller set to manual