JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Beko DC7112W tumble dryer. The machine ofter stops

Customer Question

Good morning, I have a Beko DC7112W tumble dryer. The machine ofter stops and we receive messages that the watertank is full and the filter needs cleaning (which of course it is not!). We restart only to receive the same messages again - any suggestions?
JA: Are you getting any error codes or messages from your Beko dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Its about 2 years old. Not sure where I'd see error codes other than the flashing lights
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: cleaned filters and area behind the filters in the machine, emptied tank
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: is there a charge for this service or how do you make money?
Expert:  JamesI replied 9 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

There are two common faults with this issue either the well which sits behind the condenser being full of water\float valve stuck or fault on the water tank sensor.

Pull the appliance out and check the well to the rear you should have a tube running from back of water tank down to the well at the bottom.