JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I changed my omnib4 in 1 filter but it’s leaking ,now I

Customer Question

I changed my omnib4 in 1 filter but it’s leaking ,now I can’t get the filter off
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Frank and 1 year old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The filter huosing turns clockwise it opened ok first time but when I refitted with the new filter it clicked into place and now appears to be locked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just let me know how to remove it
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

Where are you seeing the leaking originating from?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi I own a Franke 4in 1 tap.it has a water filter that needed changing. I unscrewed the canister and replaced the filter with a new approved one.i reassembled ,turned on the water but it leaked on the seal. Now I can’t unscrew it. It appears to be locked rather than just tight. When it was tightened there was a click.I need to remove it clean it up and reset.
Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

There are a few different franke filters whats the model number of the filter, most just unscrew and dont have a locking mechanism. If you send me the model number I can verify.