JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a hotpoint washer dryer and the only number I can see

Customer Question

I have a hotpoint washer dryer and the only number I can see is rj964j. It has stopped mid cycle with an error code F05 and I can’t find my book. Can you please help
JA: What happened just before your Hotpoint washer-dryer displayed this message?
Customer: It made a strange noise and then stopped
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven’t tried anything and all lights are flashing key lock dry only and delay as well as power and the start button
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No nothing else.
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

What other lights\ symbols are shown on the display and is the door locked?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No the door is not locked and I have got the washing out but there’s warm soapy water still in it. Lights flashing key lock, dry only, delay, power and start button and the error message F05.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No i do not want a call
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I think you need to refund my £5
Expert:  JamesI replied 16 days ago.

As experts we can arrange refunds, if you no longer require assistance contact customer service.

If you still require assistance please open the washer door and let me know the model number on the inside of the door.