JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I emptyed the clear, about ayear old. dyson v10, the red

Customer Question

I emptyed the clear
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: about ayear old. dyson v10
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the red rubber band fell off the clear bin .How to put it on?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the red rubber band fell off the clear bin. How to secure it on?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

So you have a V10 which is a year old.

I have a V10 in front of me and I cant see the red rubber band your referring to on the bin, can you clarify where it normally sits?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
at the open end where the joins the main part of the v10
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i would like an answer to my question
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 days ago.

So your referring to the rubber seal, this part is not serviceable it its come away you will need a new bin since its not possible to refit it and keep it in place as the plastic holding it in place doesnt strip down to grip it.