J Peart
J Peart,
Experience:  Superintendant/Red Seal Plumber at Shiketanz Real Estate
101236091

I bought a steam cleaner, Model No. 720022 and Serial number

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I bought a steam cleaner, Model No. 720022 and Serial number 18004858 in Harvey Norman in Drogheda in June of 2018. The seam is not coming through on the cleaner and I took it back, but they said that there was only a guarantee for a year, but that Morphy Richards gave an extra year's guarantee and that if I contacted you that you could do something.
JA: What's the brand and model of your steam cleaner?
Customer: Model No.720022 It is a 12 in ! Steam Cleaner
JA: How long has this been going on with your steam cleaner? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have used ijust three times, but now when I fill the container with water, and the power is on, there is no steam coming through.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't know why the steam is not coming through. It is useless as it is
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  J Peart replied 12 days ago.
Did you upload it? I haven't received it
Expert:  J Peart replied 12 days ago.
Sorry wrong message
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 12 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Oleksandra-Moderator