JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a leisure cuisine master purchased in April 2018 the

Customer Question

I have a leisure cuisine master purchased in April 2018 the fan has stopped in the main oven what do I need to do
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Duel fuel 19 months
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started 2 days ago not done anything other than confirm the fan is not running when oven on can see it isn’t moving
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so is it covered by warranty ?
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

You need to see if your still getting power to the fan to determine if its a lack of power to the fan or a faulty fan motor.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
3 ovens 2 are working ok this one turns on but isnt fully heating up, fan not turning
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

Ok so remove the rear panel of the fan use a multi meter and turn the over on and see if your getting 230v to the fan motor terminals.