Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Model LJL85 N 1W fridge freezer the freezer compartment is

Customer Question

Model LJL85 N 1W fridge freezer the freezer compartment is not low enough im in temperature to freeze the food
JA: Who makes your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 24 hours - not obvious what to try
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 15 days ago.

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Tamar D replied 15 days ago.
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 15 days ago.
Hope you are doing well today. Do you notice any excess ice build up in the freezer?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Keep trying and keep me informed thanks
Expert:  Tamar D replied 13 days ago.
Hello?