Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a SAMSUNG Dual NV75J5540RS Electric Oven which has

Customer Question

I have a SAMSUNG Dual Cook NV75J5540RS Electric Oven which has just lapsed its warranty. Unfortunately, the upper fan oven and upper grill have stopped working. I am having to rely on the lower fan oven only.I am looking to replace the parts for it myself. For the upper fan oven, the fan doesn't turn, and no heating is produced. The problem with samsung oven heating element is that you need to take the whole oven down and open from back to replace the element. Before I undertake it, I would like to make sure I have what i need.I need a the oven heating element. what else am I likely to need to buy/replace for the fan oven. Is there a part i need to buy for the fat itself? or may replacing the oven element let the fan work again (i.e. are they linked in the same circuit?)Also, do you know where i can buy the parts needed (heating element/fan)?Thanks
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I'm happy to wait a few days. Not in a rush. Many thanks.
Expert:  JamesI replied 8 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

When you turn on the top oven do you see the cool for heat light on, and does the top oven light come on?