JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Zanyssi dryer rotating but no heat? zanussi 6kg, model

zanyssi dryer rotating but no heat?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: zanussi 6kg
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: model ZDE2611OW
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at minute

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

How old is the appliance, and does the appliance error when put on a drying cycle or just complete but with not drying\heat produced?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
8 years and completes cycly but no heat

Ok its likely the heater has failed rather than the thermostat. If you remove the rear panel use a multi meter to see if your getting voltage to the heater when its running.

Make sure you take care as it is obviously using high voltage and there is a risk of shock.

Let me know outcome as to if the heater is getting power.

Do you require any further assistance, or are you happy for me to close the case?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
happy with answer so close for now