JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Need to ask if my oven number is correct, electric built in

need to ask if my oven number is *****
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric built in slide door 5yrs but model number b44S32.3GB is not reco gnised when i want purchase spare part
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: glass cover broke sent for new but wrong slze. No model no on appliance Is the no in sent you real?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes do you recognise that model no?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
will i get a phone call?

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

What is the make of the often looking at the model number it looks to be a BSH (Bosch, Siemens of Neff).

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Neff slide door built in oven

As per our call you now have the correct ENR, and put in touch with BSH customer services who can get the new glass lamp cover ordered.