JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

When removing bulb from bosch oven hbn43m521b/1p clip that

When removing bulb from bosch oven hbn43m521b/1p clip that bulb screws in came out with old bulb.cannot get back in?
JA: Is your Bosch oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and about 10 years ol
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bulb ceased working recently so bought bulb cover removal tool and new bulb. When unscrewing old bulb the screw clip came out with the bulb
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Have tried to screw blb and clip attached to new bulb but cannot get it to stay in

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

So the part of the socket which takes the bulb terminals has come out?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yes

Ok you will need to replace the socket then, give me a short while to look up the spec of this model.

The part you need can be seen here marked item 0410.

You can source the part here under part number 00629694 for £30

Is there anything else I can assist you with?