Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

I have a Neff dishwasher S513M60X1G/65 which is stuck on eco

I have a Neff dishwasher S513M60X1G/65 which is stuck on eco setting - I have just installed it and cannot change the programme
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Neff dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Hi it is brand new I have just installed it - all lights on it says 3:25 on dial - I just cant turn the ECO setting off - if I press the other programme buttons the lights go on but only when I am pressing...
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is brand new - I haven't used it at all - have turned it on and off at mains and tried to press down the START button to reboot but no luck Neff's lines are down otherwise I would be bothering them!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Dont think so - maybe its a faulty machine??
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The info panel is just flashing 3:23... and I cant change it with the + or - to a correct time
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Hope you’re doing well today.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thanks tamar!
So you have already tried to hold the start button down 5 seconds?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
yes!
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
any other thoughts as I have to go out quite soon...
Yes, sorry for the delay
That’s the proper reset procedure, if it’s still stuck in eco and you can’t get it to cycle, it’s likely that the electronic pcb may be faulty or there may be some other issue with the electronics.
Sometimes you get issues like this with new units, bad right out of the box

If it is brand new you should still hopefully have warranty on it.
If you wanted to try cycling power by turning off the breaker/killing voltage to the unit and cycling back on after 5 mins it may be worth a shot. Otherwise I’m afraid it will have to be replaced or repaired, sorry about that!
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and remember to rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Thank you and have a blessed day
Tamar
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ah ok am trying to get onto Neff ... how do i get refund on my £5?
I hope you are satisfied with my answer. If you rate the question it will be closed. If you want to cancel your membership afterwards you will need to contact customer service