Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

How would be the cost of a fan/motor for my belling FSE60OD

Customer Question

how would be the cost of a fan/motor for my belling FSE60OD to repair
JA: How old is your Belling appliance?
Customer: jus 6years all else is working fine its just a noise when the fan is running I suspect a new motor is required
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just the 5 days tried nothing so far
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no i think that's about it ive seen how to do it on you tube but I am 78 years old and dsabled
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
Hope you are doing well today. So you just need an estimate and a price on the motor/where to buy it?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I need it fitted also
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
I see. We are a company that pairs you with an expert you can chat with (like DIY to fix it yourself)
I can give advice, or I can instead make some company recommendations to fix it for you in your area
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
(I’ll need your postal code if you want me to do that)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
because I have acute pains in my knees so I cannot bend down on my knees
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
as I have said I need someone to do the job for me
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
so I need someone to do the job for me
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
Yes. If you will get me your postal code I will give you the phone number of a company who will do the job.