Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Zanussi fridge freezer ( large American type) which

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi fridge freezer ( large American type) which appealrs to be leaking. The fridge feels warmer than usual though the temperature gagues show the right temperatures. The freezer is definitely not working properly as frozen good are not hard.Please advise.
JA: Is your Zanussi fridge level with the ground, or tipped slightly forward? How old is it?
Customer: It is in the same place as normal. it is 11 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don't know what to try. I noticed it for the first time this morning about half an hour ago.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything off hand.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 7 days ago.
sorry a technichian did not get to you sooner. I saw your question had gone unanswered, and wanted to step in personally to see if you’d still like some help?