JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Daewoo American style fridge freezer model no

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Daewoo American style fridge freezer model no FRS-2031IAL
JA: How old is your Daewoo fridge?
Customer: we have a problem with a constant beeping and the quick sign is flashing unable to stop
JA: How long has this been going on with your Daewoo refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About 2 days- we've emptied ice pressed super refrigerator and super freeze and tried altering temperatures
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Do you require any further assistance, or are you happy for me to close the case?