Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Dyson Vacuum V6 Total Clean is stopping after a few

Customer Question

My Dyson Vacuum V6 Total Clean is stopping after a few minutes even after being charged overnight. I think I need a new battery but I have tried for two days to get though to Dyson to Oder one with no reply. I would like some help
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: It was ordered on 12-06-17 so is out of warranty but I don’t mind paying for battery just want to get right one. If it help the serial number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About one month. I cleaned the vacuum really well and charged it overnight a couple of times. But it runs fine for a few minutes then stops
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is it possible to buy a bigger battery or could you let me know what type/size battery I should order.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James I see you raised the question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Give up just get battery myself