JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a CDA SK510 single oven. I can not turn off the

Customer Question

I have a CDA SK510 single oven. I can not turn off the memory function which I accidentally applied whilst attempting to reset the clock. I have tried turning the power off but it always returns to the remembered function!
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: It is electric & 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week. Have tried resetting the programmer to one a want to use without success. As mentioned I tried turning the power off for a short time & for several hours - no joy!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The instruction booklet states how to turn the memory function on but not how to turn it off. There is a note 'if a new setting is saved into memory it automatically replaces the previous not in there' I have not accomplished this & do not wish to use the memory function at all.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago do you still require assistance?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Nicola,
YES PLEASE! If I had the strength I'd throw the thing down the garden!
Best wishes
Vivienne
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Ok what symbols are shown on the display currently?

Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Do you require any further assistance, or are you happy for me to close the case?

Expert:  JamesI replied 5 months ago.

Please confirm I can close the case, or let me know if you need anything further.