JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a Raptdo sweeper that is about 3 years old, keeps

We have a Raptdo sweeper that is about 3 years old, keeps running out of charge can I get a replacement unit?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: T I am not sure
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Been running down regukarly for a year
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: has been running down for about a year, i have not tried anything - 1st call

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Can you clarify where you purchased the Rapto sweeper from?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi James, I purchased the unit from John Lewis in Kingston a couple of years ago. It is an 'ergorapido' by AEG.

Ok so your confident its charging ok, but just not lasting as long when you use it after being on charge?

In order to source the correct part (as there are a number of variants of the Ergorapido, can you please provide me with the PNC number which should be on the label along with serial number etc.

Do you require any further assistance, or are you happy for me to close the case?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Model no Li-21, No PCN no, but no a number(###) ###-####02 displayed with phone no 08445 614614..

Right looking at the Electrolux and AEG spares firm there are no spares showing for this unit, so unfortunately this is now an uneconomical repair.

JamesI, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No further questions, Thanks, Chris