J Peart
J Peart,
Experience:  Superintendant/Red Seal Plumber at Shiketanz Real Estate
101236091

I follow the manual instructions but am unable to set the

I follow the manual instructions but am unable to set the blanket up for Continuous Use. It still switches off at either 1 or 9 hours. Can you advice me please ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Dreamland Intelliheat Single Sherpa Overblanket. Purchased 11th October 2019
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have set it up in accordance with the manual for continued use. Not been able to keep the blanket on all nig ht without it switching off at the 9 hour mark. Since I bought it in October !
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is one term in the instructions that I don't quite understand. It is 'Release the Ready for Bed fast pre-heat button'. I take that means press it again to switch it off ?
Good morning! My name is John and hopefully I can help you. This unit has a 1 hour or 9 hour auto off as a built in safety feature. Continuous use means you set it to the desired temperature and it will stay that temperature continuously for either 1 or 9 hours. There is no way to keep it heated beyond that for safety reasons.
If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. Just Answer charges you either way but ratings are how I get paid.
If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your quick reply. Not what I wanted to hear but very useful in helping me decide what to do next.
I know it's frustrating but I'm glad I could help. A 5 star rating would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!
I noticed you haven't rated me. Could you please take a few minutes and give me a rating? Just Answer charges you either way but ratings are how I get paid. Thanks and have a great evening