Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

I have a Hoover dishwasher HND 7120 and stopped with Error 3

I have a Hoover dishwasher HND 7120 and stopped with Error 3 which not able to discharge water. Outlet pipe is clear, have removed pump and it runs on the bench. What sensor drives the discharge pump that I can check/replace?
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: As above model HND 7102 approx 11 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: started 3 days ago and have checked all the obvious filters and oulet but I still get error 3.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The drain pump works on the bench and pumps water, as I said what triggers the pump to start?
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
I hope you are doing well today. Usually there’s like a float or water level switch that serves this purpose. Trying to find an exploded diagram of your model now
Can’t find a diagram. But the part is on ransomspsres
https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/hoover/dishwashers/hnd7102%2080/level-switch/129761.htm
You’ve got either a bad switch or a bad control board assembly
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and remember to rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Thank you and have a blessed day
Tamar