JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch double oven No. HBN 9752GB. have never used

Customer Question

I have a Bosch double oven No. HBN 9752GB. have never used the auto cleaning as I do not have the instructions. Have kept the oven really clean except for auto surfaces. Looked for the operating instructions on-line without success - can you help
JA: Is your Bosch oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric - I think it is over 10 years old - only thing I have had done to it was re-calibrated the temperature by a professional
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just need the instruction of how to auto clean, if poss. a set of operating instructions
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just how to set the temperature and how log to leave it turned on empty
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

So your wanting to find instructions for the appliance?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
yes, I only need to know how to set it for cleaning
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No, not worth £16.00 as I can just turn up the heat and wait for 2 hrs, just thought I could read that part of the manuel on line
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
what do I do now, can I cancel my £5.00 fee? as I am getting nowhere
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
what am I waiting for?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I need to get on with my cleaning, I could have had it done by now
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Are you finished?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What is the £5.00 payment for?
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

It can take time for experts to respond, each time you send a message it goes back in the queue.

The offers for calls are just adverts, give me a few mins and will source the manual for you.

Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

The Manual can be sourced here.

If you turn to page 20 it explains how to enter the cleaning mode, page 21 explains about removing the door to clean the glass etc.

With regard to cleaning mode.

1. Set the function selector to hot air on main oven and Set function selector to conventional (top and bottom heat) for mini oven

2. Press the |->| button until the symbol flashes.

3. Set time to 1.00H using the + button, wait a few seconds, the time is accepted when it stops flashing.

The oven will switch off after one hour. On the mini oven, turn off the function selector switch and leave both ovens to cool. Once cooled wipe the salt residue off the self-cleaning parts with a damp cloth.

Please let me know if you need me to clarify anything.