Tamar D
Tamar D, Master Tradesman
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

Fridgemaster MS91515DFF_SI American Fridge Freezer in

Customer Question

Fridgemaster MS91515DFF_SI
American Fridge Freezer in Silver
JA: Who makes your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: LED light not working. Needs new one. Any idea who I can get to supply and fit? We live in London SW7. Thanks, Geoff
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 12 months. Tried pushing around, but that doesn't work anymore! Need someone to supply and fit new LED,
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, just name and number of engineer who could do job in London SW7
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
Please read the entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests unless you want phone service from me Please bear with my responses, actively working on the job site also. I am human but I will do my best to reply ASAP
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
Hope you are doing well today! So do you want me to recommend someone for you? I believe I found the lamp, it’s around 30 pounds
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Yes please. Need new LED for Fridgemaster MS91515DFF_SI
American Fridge Freezer in Silver. Supplied and fitted to London SW7.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Email is fine, thanks
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
Gotcha. Let me write out my recommendations
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
Elite Domestic :
+44 808 166 2282

Appliance Repair London
+44 20 7846 0887

GloTech Repairs:
+44 20 8492 7516
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
They should be able to get you sorted
Expert:  Tamar D replied 11 days ago.
Hopefully I was helpful, courteous and kind as that is my goal. If you have other questions feel free to ask.
If you don’t mind, please take a second of your time and remember to rate using the stars on the top left, that way I will be credited for answering you. (hopefully I’ve earned 5 stars)

We can continue to chat after you rate, and you can ask follow up questions free of charge

Thank you and have a blessed day
Tamar