Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My built in microwave has stopped working. The display clock

My built in microwave has stopped working. The display clock is working but all keys not operating.
JA: What's the brand and model of your microwave? How old is it?
Customer: Siemens Microwave Type TM925H7NF E No HF24M564B/01 FD9503 Z no 032048 4 - 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 days - if you press any of the keys/buttons nothing happens
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No except My plan with Domestic and General stopped on the 1st of November (so annoying after paying out for 4 years!!

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you!

Turn the power off at the mains switch or unplug the microwave for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change after power is restored?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok I will try that and get back to you

Okay, thank you! :)

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you that worked ace